Welcome Message

☀Sunlit Sunday: Season 3, Week 6

0

| In :

It's that time of the week again: Sunlit Sunday.

Welcome!




My bearded friend and I want to thank you for participating. He's rather wise looking, don't you think? A friend's sister took up woodcarving while living in Saudi Arabia, years ago, and I was the fortunate recipient of one of her pieces. He's a calming influence. The poor fellow doesn't have a name. Brother Something-or-Other, I imagine. Feel free to leave an idea.





As the sun highlighted my cookbooks, I realized that it has been awhile since I've browsed through them to get a new recipe. That book on the far left needs to come off the shelf and and actually get used, along with the manual machine that sits neglected in my cupboard, still waiting for its maiden pasta-making adventure. There are times when I come up with a decent idea, but I can be a bit shaky on the follow through.

In the interest of changing that natural predispostion: this week, I`ll attempt home made pasta! After all, I learned how, by following directions, to change a bulb in my car this week. Making pasta would (could) have a delicious payoff.


Back on safer ground, let's get started with your sunny posts. Inlinkz has made a change or two to their linking tool, just so you know. Give a holler if you get stuck; I can always add your post for you.

Note: 
Do you have any concerns or suggestions for me regarding Sunlit Sunday and your experiences with it?

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter