Welcome Message

❄ Scottish Shortbread: Round Two ❄

0



A week ago, I was all set to bake shortbread, but the hand mixer went kaput! 
I'm going in again, oodles of butter is at the ready.





It is time to test drive the new mixer. 

Besides, after watching "White Christmas" at the local library today, I wanted to do another holiday-type activity.  

If it had to be an edible project, so be it!







Years ago, a friend (of Ukrainian heritage) gave me a recipe for Scottish shortbread. A Scottish woman she knew had given her the recipe 25 years previously. Tried and true, you might say.

♪ ♫ ♩ A-baking I will go... ♪ ♫ ♩





















The problem  with getting the baking bug at night is that one is in danger of creating a rather wonky grid system in the dough!



Nonetheless, I'll still nibble, and share, shortbread.

Note: After this post, I was asked for the recipe. You can find it here.

I'm linking with Sweetology. Wander over there for some sweet delights!
Thank you for visiting and for any comments you leave. I love to read them.
-Karen ❄

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter