Welcome Message

☀ Sunlit Sunday (#8): Knit 1, Purl 1

0

I practised sprinting yesterday.
Perhaps sprinting is overstating the case, but a few quick dashes were made.
For a brief while in the afternoon, the sun would appear for a few moments,
then disappear behind a cloud,
appear,
disappear,
while I dashed between rooms trying to capture a ray or two for "Sunlit Sunday".


I thought I'd see how the sun played on the knitting.
The neglected knitting.
The warm brown wool from Prince Edward Island knitting.
The where-did-I-leave-off-better-sort-this-out knitting.


I'm using a sweater pattern ("jumper" for the over-the-pond folks) from one source, but doing a bit of texture using a design from this book.

Rephrase: The plan is to do the aforementioned. 

The knitting needles haven't been clicking.
My follow-through hasn't been clicking.
I need a better routine to my day, one that clicks. 
I'm a dropped stitch in the ribbing of Blogland creativity!


Here's what is done so far, highlighted by the infrequent sunshine.
I thought if I showed it now that perhaps I could update its status later.
Some sunny inspiration would help.

 Tick tock, tick tock.
Knit 1, purl 1.
Click, click.

I hope you'll visit those who link below and share some of their sunshine.
Also, I have a little giveaway that you may read about and enter here.


Now it's time for: 
 

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter