Welcome Message

♪ Backyard Birdsong: Give a Little Listen! ♪

0

| In : , , ,

After some snow shoveling this morning, I spend a bit of time in my backyard and spotted this feathered lovely in the shrub just over the fence. 

I looked in a bird book and wondered whether it was a Slate-Coloured Junco (Northern Junco; Snowbird). Bird watching is not my forté.  

Can anyone identify it?


In addition to needing to know more about birds, there are days when I wish I had a snazzy camera and knew how to use it. The blur factor does kick in with my "point and shoot". I didn't want to get closer to this little one lest it fly away.



 

Care for the "soundtrack"?

Give a listen.


Here's hoping you have something to sing about and a welcoming shelter when the snow flies.

Comments? 
Yes, please.
                                                                       

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter