Welcome Message

❀ Showing Promise

0

I was happy to find that my first colourful crocuses of the season have popped up in the garden. As well, the daffodil buds are getting plumper by the day.

As for the snowdrops tucked in a dark corner, how did I never notice them at this stage in previous years, with the beautiful green patterns on the white petaled backdrop? I really do think that blogging makes me look at things more closely.


The fuzzy magnolia buds (having dealt successfully with winter's snow) are showing promise, as are the sturdy tulip leaves that have poked through the earth and pushed their way through last year's mulch. There are no blasts of colour here, but time will change that.

After the struggle, comes the bloom.


Here's to spring arriving, officially, this week!

What do you love about the new season?
If you're on the other half of the world, feel free to comment on autumn!
I'm pleased to be linking with Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.

If you have time, please visit Sunlit Sunday here.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter