Welcome Message

Weekend Bits and Pieces

0

| In :




Yesterday afternoon, I  headed out to pick up my tax return and swing by one of the local garden centres on the way home. (I love the frills on these!)



Generally, I have pansies planted earlier than this, but it had been so chilly that it didn't "feel" like that time of year. Armed with a coupon for 79 cent 4 cell packs, I picked up some for pots.



I'll be sure to plant them this weekend,  prune a few shrubs, buy and spread some weed/feed product...



...do some laundry, make some soup, visit a couple of open houses, read, knit...

That's the plan.
I watched part of an old tv show rerun yesterday and one character said, "Planning is not doing."
In a minute, I'll be off!

What are you doing this weekend?
Do tell.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter