Welcome Message

Before the Colours Come

0


It is mostly green in the back garden right now. The youngest hydrangea doesn't have any blue blooms; I do hope they come this year. I cut a few branches off the magnolia tree to let a little more light in on its leaves.







The cone flowers have yet to show any purple petals, but it won't be long before the colours come.

In the meantime, these two photos will take me to Ireland. 

I'm linking with the second Green Day at "Raindrops and Daisies". I'm sure Fiona would be happy to have you visit!
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
For those on Facebook: 
  On "Feature Your Photo on Facebook" you are invited to post one original photo (and a comment about your choice) on My Little Home and Garden's Facebook page. 
Everyone is welcome.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter