Welcome Message

Now on Facebook: Another Experiment!

0

It was one of those cold, damp weekends when I needed a pet project. I had plenty of options:
clean the house
do laundry
knit
write cards
read
paint a mirror
clear out the basement...

The list continues on at some length. However, I decided to make a Facebook page for my blog, with the help of a few Google searches.

I've noticed that some people have a page, I needed a diversion and this idea fit the bill!

I made a badge for my sidebar, on the right, and it links to my Facebook blog page. If you are a Facebook person (or even if you aren't), maybe you'll humour me and take a look.



Let's just call this another experiment. Almost one year ago (June 18th, 2011) I started this blogging adventure and have enjoyed it very much. 

A big thank you to those who have chosen to "follow" recently. I appreciate every visit I receive.

Your turn. Have you tried anything new lately?
 


Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter