Welcome Message

Spray Away on a Summer Day

0

 If you spend enough time around certain people, you're bound to be influenced.
Bloggers. 
There are plenty of them who can create wonders with a can of spray paint.
With that inspiration, I was willing to try and
spray away on a summer day.




I took aim yesterday. 
I wasn't creating anything new, just working on developing my trigger finger and renewing a couple of old pieces around the home and garden. Call it the east coast part of my heritage, but a name like "Blue Ocean Breeze" was bound to get my attention. Granted, this soft colour is probably more reminiscent of the Caribbean...


 than the Atlantic.




Enamoured with the colour, I started to spray a black, decorative birdcage, a small plastic pot (just in case I needed it) and an obelisk. Being a bit trigger-happy, I neglected to take a "before" photo. Just imagine the obelisk as once being black, then white, after mother nature and her minions had taken away the original finish.



I do hope that tomato plant grows to appreciate its oceanic support.

As for the bird cage, I hung it in the lilac tree.
For now.

Would you leave it in a tree, put a plant inside, maybe a flameless candle...
If you have any ideas, do pass them on, please.

Meanwhile, I'll go and try to get the remaining flecks of  "Blue Ocean Breeze" off my fingers...
Gloves. 
Hindsight.


A Little Reminder:
For those on Facebook: 
  On "Feature Your Photo (Friday on Facebook)" you are invited to post one original photo (and a comment about your choice) on My Little Home and Garden's Facebook page. 
Everyone is welcome.

 


Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter