Welcome Message

Some of This and Some of That

0


It's been a little of this and a little of that for the past week.
Some poking around the garden.




Some wishing for more rain.




Some hoping for masses of cool-hued hydrangea blooms.
I have plenty of white, more than one blue would be glorious!



Some basking in a rainbow.
The back garden is full of wild, cottage colour, 
with a few tomatoes, 
cucumbers 
and herbs
 squeezed in for good measure.



Some organizing and some bread-baking with  a freebie "points card" bread machine, whose maiden voyage was today. I do feel like I'm cheating, not making bread by hand. My mother always said kneading bread was a good way to work out her frustrations.

Maybe she was trying to tell me something.



Finally, some card-making.
Regular readers may recognize a few of the photos. 
I have a couple of notes that need writing and now I'm ready to do so.

All well and good, but I need to get out and have some summer fun!
I hope you've found some of your own.


I'm linking my garden greens with "Green Day" at Raindrops and Daisies. You may enjoy taking a look there.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter