Welcome Message

A September Peek into the Back Garden

0


Yesterday, I took a peek in the back garden, just to check on a few things. 
Happily, the roses are getting a second wind.





I'm a bit surprised, given how dry it's been. At least, it had been, until the wee hours of this morning. That's when the heavens opened, the rain poured and the thunder roared; it's been raining most of the day. That's fine by me, but it's not an ideal day for the first day of school. 

Imagine...
excited children,
 indoor recesses, 
and hardworking teachers trying to make everyone, 
soggy or dry, 
feel welcome and engaged.




Let's head back to my peaceful garden, shall we?
For the first time, I planted some of these.


They're called "Kiss Me Over the Garden Gate". 
 No smooching will occur here; my back neighbour is married!

Time to move and get a few things done. I hope your day is going well.



Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter