Welcome Message

Hollyhock Seeds: A Gift for Canadians

0

Last month, someone on my Facebook page asked if she could have some hollyhock seeds. Her plants were at the end of the season (in California), mine had yet to set seed.

It seems that getting a clear answer on whether it is allowable to send seeds over the Canada/USA border is not necessarily clear cut. Well, perhaps it is, but after being referred to about 3 or 4 government agencies, reading about the multitude of government regulations that applied to the importation and exportation of seeds, I admit defeat in getting a definitive answer.
 
 
That being said, if you live in Canada, as I do, and you would like some hollyhock seeds, I'd be happy to share. At least, until I run out of stamps.
 
If you're comfortable providing your address, just send it privately to:

mylittlehomeandgarden@gmail.com

Happy Almost Autumn!

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter