Welcome Message

A Peek into the Garden

0


Thank you for stopping by My Little Home and Garden.  

As always, I appreciate regular readers, new visitors, and those who choose to leave a comment.




Today, I thought I'd share a few photos of what's blooming.




Those of you who have known me for awhile may recall that I've been house hunting. 

There's been no progress on that front.




However, that means I get to enjoy the garden.

Makes me wonder if I really want to move . . .




My favourite thing, 
in the early summer, 
may well be the arbour, 
with rich, purple clematis blooms 
and sweet-smelling New Dawn roses.




This is the view from the driveway. It makes me happy to see the arbour and the hodgepodge of plants and shrubs nearby.


Drop on over, we'll walk through, sit in the garden, and chat. 

I'm pleased to be linking with Claudia's "A Favorite Thing" .
Also, thank you to Bernideen for her invitation to "Open House" this week.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter