Welcome Message

An Autumn Day

0

This weekend was a good one for exploring some of the delights my community offers. The city threw open its doors to many interesting spots. First for me was a visit to the gallery.




One church invited people in to hear the organist, while another had its bells chiming out melodies over the surrounding area.



I think I found my next car are at the automotive museum. Would you care to join me for a drive in the red beauty found in the bottom photograph? It's a 1931 Alpha Romeo.





Going further back in time, I visited some historic homes by the lake




and took in the views at the beautiful park.

All in all, it was a lovely way to spend a few hours on a sunny, autumn day.

I appreciate you taking the time to visit and welcome any comments.
If you would care to visit me on Facebook, I am here.

I'm pleased to be linking with Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.


Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter