Welcome Message

Rainy Days and Mondays (don't get me down)

0


A cardio class, followed by an appointment, and a then bit of grocery shopping means that it's almost time to snuggle in on a rainy Monday, after a brief stroll in the garden.


There are still some roses and, finally, a few sweet pea blooms. (Those of you who visit on Facebook saw this photo.) When visiting friends in England, a few years ago, I remember the masses of sweet peas each woman grew and the fragrant bouquets brought inside. Perhaps that will be the case with my garden next year.



 I'm  still enjoying tomatoes, long may they produce.


The sky may be grey, but that just enhances the brightness of these tall beauties.


The Black-eyed Susans are almost finished, but I like the red stems with the golden petals and how summer flowers merge into the next season and become a part of autumn's loveliness.

The old song says, "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down."
That doesn't hold true for me.

Enjoy your day.


Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter