Welcome Message

Reflecting . . .

0


Instead of a neighbourhood walk, I took a quick drive to a local trail and strolled around the area. Aside from one man with a very serious looking camera and another zipping along in bike-racing gear, the place was devoid of people.

Full of life,



just not much of the human variety.

Walking provides a good opportunity to mull over ideas,


 to appreciate what life has to offer,


and to consider how I want to spend some of my time.

I've been thinking about doing some volunteer work and have planted a few seeds.



  I'm waiting to see which of them, if any, take root.



Maybe it's because this is the autumn of the year, and the autumn of my life, that I'm feeling prompted to do things now instead of "one day".



The reflections in this stream are ephermeral, changing with the weather.

Apparently, I'm engaging in a few reflections of my own.

Thank you for your visits and your thoughts.




Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter