Welcome Message

Walking: A Pleasant New Habit

0

| In :


I've been enjoying my new habit of a little walk before breakfast and another in the evening, about 1.5 miles each time It may not be everyday, but it has been almost all of them in the past week and a half.

One morning took me out of the neighbourhood and up over a bridge, where I paused to take a look at the train tracks heading east, wondering where people would be heading and why they'd be going there.




Another day found one nearby park in its misty, morning mantle.




I'm also fond of longer walks. A friend and I shared an impromptu stroll in the woods, after a delicious lunch at her home. That's one way to wear off a meal and a good place to chat about life.




Yesterday, it was a different forest to explore with my hiking group. We head out to a new location every month and hike for about 90 minutes. I find I can breathe in a forest.

Care to join me?

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter