Welcome Message

Casting On: Mini Christmas Stockings

0


My knitting needles have been diverted away from the pullover I was working on and redirected toward some tiny ornaments. There's a lovely blog from the United Kingdom called Little Cotton Rabbits. The blog's author has kindly provided a free pattern for Mini Christmas Stockings and I couldn't resist making a few.



I used bits of yarn that I had on hand, which happened to be baby sport weight. In lieu of a button, I added a jingle bell to each of the four stockings. For fun, I played with combining three colours on one of them.

If you knit, you might enjoy this little project. I'm going to wrap up these ones and give them to a friend who's coming for lunch later this week.




I may have to knit some for myself. Working them up is pleasantly habit forming.


❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆


Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter